Controller Consulting Group
The Controller Consulting Group (CCG) was founded in November 2018 by Lisa Aburto, a senior finance executive with more than 15 years of experience in both public and privately-held organizations. Our services are specifically designed to help businesses in managing their financial and accounting tasks in a strategic and centralized way.
It is our responsibility to oversee all our clients’ accounts and provide them with timely financial advice and insights concerning the health of their businesses. We carry out proactive account management in line with international best practices. And as your business starts growing, we will provide you with a clear picture of the financial status of the business.
The foundation of our forward-thinking financial management system is our reliability in matters of month-end close processes that enable consistent and accurate reporting. It is our duty to ensure that you get timely reports that you need to make serious business decisions based upon your business and industry.
We provide all controller services to small and mid-size businesses regardless of the amount the business is generating in terms of revenue. The CCG can help in managing your inventory and both accounts payable and accounts receivables.
Some of the tasks we undertake include:
- Cash flow projections and management
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Inventory tracking and job costing
- Accounting documentation which includes procedures, processes, and operations manuals
- Selection and implementation of third-party accounting software
- Key metrics benchmarking
- Financial planning for businesses
- Audit advisory and preparation services
- Oversight and reporting of month-end closings
- Management of accounting and bookkeeping processes
At CCG, we specialize in accessing current accounting practices and assisting in cleaning your books, so you have better tools to run your business with the greatest potential for growth no matter the size of your operation.